The Palram Balance series greenhouse brings hobby gardeners the best of both worlds; advanced light management through two different polycarbonate panels and a durable 8’ foot wide frame perfect for your backyard and growing needs. A healthy head-start on your garden begins with effective light management through Palram’s market leading twin-wall polycarbonate. Twin-wall polycarbonate is the leading choice for quality hobby greenhouse coverings because of its durability, light diffusing properties and heat retaining ability. The twin-wall roof panels on the Balance block 99.9% of harmful solar UV radiation and create a system of even-light in your greenhouse. Even-light helps maximizes plant growth and eliminates the risk of plant burn and shade areas. Crystal clear polycarbonate side panels are equally as durable and provide over a 90% transmission of light. Palram’s version of these virtually unbreakable polymers are made only with virgin materials that won’t become brittle or discolor over time.
- 4mm twin wall roof panels block up to 99.9% of UV rays and crystal clear virtually unbreakable polycarbonate panels that provide 90% light transmission
- Rust resistant aluminum frame powder coated green.
- 160 sq ft of growing space and 7.5′ of head room in the peak
- Low-threshold and double doors for easy access
- Includes four adjustable roof vents, integrated rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base for structural support
- Withstands winds up to 60 mph when incorporated with the anchoring kit
- Snow load: 16 pounds per square foot
- Maintenance Free
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- The Balance 8′ Series works with Palram’s line of hobby greenhouse accessories to maximize space and a more productive growing season
- FREE SHIPPING!
Includes four adjustable roof vents, integrated rain gutters, lockable door handle and galvanized steel base